We, in Wheel 100 HQ, can't thank you enough for taking on the challenge this June. As we head in to the Bank Holiday weekend I know that things feel different this year but you can still have a wheelie good time!
Let your friends and family know that you're supporting Enable Ireland this June. You can wheel, scoot, skate, cycle 100 times in your own way, in your own time. You might like to do 100 laps of your park or 100m nearby or 100km around your local community. It’s up to you!
To support us, you have a few options, you can set up a fundraiser via (A) Facebook or (B) EverydayHero. If you need other options, please let us know.
- To set up your Wheel100 challenge on Facebook, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/fund/actionondisability/ and wait for the pop-up to set up a page.
- Set the title of your fundraiser as ’Wheel 100 Challenge’.
- Raise what you can, all donations will be gratefully received.
- Make sure the end date is set to 30th June 2020.
B) To set up your Wheel100 challenge on EverydayHero, please click here: http://wheel-100-challenge.everydayhero.do
, as you might remember on Tuesday last week an email was sent to you in error. Can I ask that you please delete this email? The title of the email was “thank you for signing up to the Wheel 100 challenge!” I would really appreciate if you could let me know when you have deleted this email as data protection is of upmost importance to Enable Ireland.
Thank you so much for supporting Enable Ireland this June. If you have any questions please let me know.
Tel: 087 6868 333
Fundraising & Events Coordinator